Eyford Partners is a leading British Columbia litigation boutique looking to strengthen its ranks with talented associates. With offices in Vancouver and Kelowna, the firm services clients provincially, nationally, and internationally. Our lawyers are recognized as leading counsel in Lexpert, Best Lawyers, Benchmark Canada, Chambers Canada, Litigation Counsel of America, and other directories, and have forged strong reputations through their work on various complex and fascinating mandates.
We seek generalist lawyers of 1 to 5 years’ call who:
- Regard advocacy as a calling and not just a job.
- Love the written word and savour the challenge of deploying it for maximum impact.
- Remember why they went to law school and seek to work in a tight-knit firm of like-minded counsel.
- Yearn for a supportive professional home in which scholarship, professionalism, collegiality, mentoring, and hard work are key values.
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent written and oral advocacy skills
- Strong analytical and organizational ability
- A confident, creative, and agile approach to dispute resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Common sense, good judgment, and a sense of humour
We offer compensation packages at or above market levels and approach each associate’s working arrangements flexibly and individually.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your cover letter, resume, full academic transcripts, and writing sample in confidence via an email titled “Eyford Partners Associate Position” to email@example.com.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.