Eyford Partners is a leading British Columbia litigation boutique with offices in Vancouver and Kelowna. Our lawyers have years of experience, and a proven record of success, in advancing and defending a broad range of complex business disputes including class action, construction, municipal and expropriation, insurance, securities regulation, indigenous consultation and reconciliation, personal injury, appeals and judicial review, professional regulation, and employment.
Established by partners committed to taking the best of biglaw – legal excellence and the readiness to take on complex mandates — and bypassing hierarchy and bureaucracy, Eyford Partners is now comprised of 17 highly accomplished lawyers recognized as leading counsel in Lexpert, Best Lawyers, Benchmark Canada, Chambers Canada, Litigation Counsel of America, and elsewhere. The firm serves clients provincially, nationally, and internationally, and has forged a strong reputation through work on various complex and fascinating mandates.
Committed to collegiality, teamwork, and collaboration, the contribution every member of the firm brings to the table is respected, valued, and relied on as we work together to surpass client expectations and provide the highest level of service. Our dedication and respect for one another extends beyond our four walls to embrace each individual’s personal growth, aspirations, and commitments within the broader communities in which we practice.
Eyford Partners is currently seeking an intermediate to senior lawyer with an established litigation practice to join either our Vancouver or Kelowna office who:
- Regards advocacy as a calling and not just a job
- Loves the written word and savours the challenge of deploying it for maximum impact
- Remembers why they went to law school and seeks to work in a tight-knit firm of like-minded counsel
- Yearns for a supportive professional home in which scholarship, professionalism, collegiality, mentoring, and hard work are key values
This position would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced professional looking for a collegial and supportive work environment with flexibility to meet both the candidate’s circumstances and the firm’s needs, excellent administrative and junior support, and the chance to collaborate with other leading senior counsel.
The successful candidate will be a member in good standing of the Law Society of British Columbia, and possess:
- Civil litigation experience at a national or boutique law firm
- An established practice and demonstrated experience in business development and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent written and oral advocacy skills
- Strong analytical and organizational ability
- A confident, creative, and agile approach to dispute resolution
- Common sense, good judgment, and a sense of humour.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, and you would like to explore joining our team, please send your cover letter and resume by email titled “Eyford Partners Intermediate/Senior Lawyer Position” to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.